If you’re suffering from chronic pain, you know how difficult it can be to get relief. You may have tried over-the-counter remedies, at-home exercises, and even dietary or lifestyle changes, but nothing has worked. If so, it’s time to try Clearway Pain Solutions. We are the best choice for chronic pain treatment. Our team of specialists will work with you to develop a treatment plan that is tailored specifically to your needs. Learn more about Clearway Pain Solutions below and contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Our Mantra is “So You Can”
“So You Can” is more than a tagline or motto. It’s our way of life at Clearway Pain Solutions. We are here to help you get your life back. Our team of specialists will work with you to develop a treatment plan that is tailored specifically to your needs.
Our Values Are Your Values
At Clearway Pain Solutions, we believe that our values are your values. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care and customer service. We treat our patients with respect, compassion, and dignity. We strive to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our patients. Our values include:
- Service – Serve our patients and each other
- Operate in Compliance – Adhere to Established Standards
- You are Empowered – Create “Wows”
- Offer Excellence – Everything Speaks
- Understanding – Look Through the Lens of the Patient
- Compassion – Treat your patients and each other with compassion
- Accountability – Take responsibility for yourself and your company
- Nurture – Focus on the needs of the patient
Our Chronic Pain Treatments Are Effective
What sets us apart from other chronic pain treatment providers? First and foremost, we take a multidisciplinary approach to pain management. This means that we will use a variety of techniques and therapies to provide you with relief. In addition to traditional pain management therapies, we also offer alternative treatments like prolotherapy and massage therapy. We also believe in using the most advanced technology and evidence-based treatments available.
When you come to Clearway Pain Solutions, you can rest assured that you’re receiving the best possible care. At Clearway, we understand that every patient’s pain is unique and that their treatment should be as well. Our providers will work with you to create an individualized plan of care to target your unique needs.
Treatments that are effective for chronic pain include:
- Interventional Pain Management: We offer a full range of interventional pain management procedures, including but not limited to discography, epidural steroid injections, facet joint injections, radiofrequency ablation, spinal cord stimulation, sacroiliac joint injections, Vertiflex interspinous stabilization, and more.
- Physical Therapy: Our physical therapy exercises include strengthening exercises, low-impact aerobics training, pain relief exercises, stretching and massage therapy.
- Massage Therapy: Performed by a uniquely trained Licensed Massage Therapist to relax the muscle, increase circulation, break up scar tissue, and relive pain.
- Medication Management: An effective way to manage chronic pain, but it is only one part of a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Bracing: Some of the braces that we offer include back braces, neck braces, shoulder braces, elbow braces, wrist/hand braces, knee braces and ankle/foot braces
- Chiropractic Care: We offer chiropractic treatment programs to help with a range of conditions, including back pain, neck pain, headaches, joint pain, and arthritis.
Our Clearway Team is Made of Top-Notch Professionals
Our multidisciplinary team of board-certified physicians, advanced practitioners, chiropractors, physical therapists, and dedicated support staff are the best in the business. Our providers regularly complete continuing education sessions to ensure that they are offering the most cutting-edge treatments for chronic pain.
Our providers are considered experts in their field and many have spoken at national conferences, authored textbook chapters and journal articles, and participated in research studies. A wide variety of training backgrounds ensures that whatever kind of pain you’re suffering from, we have a provider who can treat it.
Our Chronic Pain Care is Affordable
We understand that chronic pain can be costly. That’s why we offer a variety of financing options to make our care affordable for everyone. We also accept most major insurance plans as well as workers compensation and motor vehicle accident claims.
Our Care is Accessible
Clearway offers many locations in our service area, meaning there is likely have a location that is convenient for you. At Clearway, we understand that no one wants to suffer with pain for longer than they have to so we offer rapid scheduling options. We make it a priority to schedule patients for their initial consultation within a week of receiving your request. We also offer the ability to request a consultation via telephone or online.
Contact Us Today to Schedule a Consultation
If you’re ready to get started on your journey to pain-free living, contact us today to schedule a consultation. We look forward to meeting you and helping you get on the road to recovery.