Jeff Buchalter, M.D.
- Medical School: University of South Florida College of Medicine, 1987
- Internship: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston Texas, 1988
- Residency: Baylor College of Medicine, Anesthesiology, 1991
- Fellowship/Subspecialty: The University of Texas and MD Anderson Cancer Center, Pain Medicine, 1991
- Board Certified: Anesthesiology, 1992 American Board of Anesthesiology-Pain Medicine,1993
- Additional Certifications: Certified Independent Medical Examiner, American Board of Independent Medical Examiners, 2006
- Fellow: International Academy of Independent Medical Examiners, 1998
- Academic Appointments: Associate Clinical Professor, Florida State University College of Medicine Department of Surgery; Associate Professor, University of Central Florida College of Medicine Department of Anesthesiology
Download Dr. Buchalter’s CV HERE.