R. Ken Garrett, M.D.
- Medical School: University of California, Irvine, College of Medicine
- Internship: General Surgery, University of Missouri, University Hospital and Clinics, Columbia, MO
- Residency: Anesthesiology (Outstanding First-Year Resident, Chief Resident), University of Missouri, Columbia, University Hospital and Clinics.
- Fellowship Training: Pain Management, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- BSc: Biological Sciences (Cum Laude, Regents Scholar, Phi Beta Kappa), University of California, Irvine
- Memberships: American Academy of Pain Management, American Society of Regional Anesthesia, International Spine Interventional Society, Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, Escambia County Medical Society, Special Operations Medical Association, Society of U.S. Army Flight Surgeons