Clearway Pain Solutions
Clearway Pain Solutions respects your privacy and is always committed to protecting sensitive information. This online privacy statement explains how Clearway Pain Solutions collects, uses and safeguards information.
Internet Privacy Statement
This Internet Privacy Statement applies ONLY to information collected by Clearway Pain Solutions through its website.
- Incomplete/Inaccurate Information. The information available on this Website should not be considered complete or exhaustive and may not reflect the most current information on pain. While Clearway Pain Solutions Institute attempts to make sure the information included in this Website is accurate, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the content provided on this website. As a result, Clearway Pain Solutions does not represent that the information contained herein is complete, accurate and up to date in every case.
- No Warranty. The information contained in this Website and in any other Website accessed via links from this website is provided as is or as available without representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied. ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Clearway Pain Solutions Institute does not warrant or represent the timeliness, content, sequence, accuracy, or completeness of any information or data furnished hereunder.
- Liability Limitation. In no event shall Clearway Pain Solutions Institute be liable for any actual, direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, or any other monetary or other damages, fees, fines, penalties or liabilities arising out of or relating in any way to use of this Website or websites accessed through links and/or information contained in this Website. In no event shall Clearway Pain Solutions Institute be liable for any lost profits, lost data or business arising out of or relating in any way to use of this Website or websites accessed through such links and/or information.
- No Guarantee Against Errors, Delays, Losses. Clearway Pain Solutions Institute cannot guarantee and does not warrant against human and/or machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses of information or data, infringing material, or defamation. Clearway Pain Solutions Institute cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading on this Website will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
- No Guarantee About Linked Websites. Clearway Pain Solutions Institute does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for the materials contained in or through, or products available through the materials contained in other websites accessed via links from this Website. Linking to such websites is done at the user’s own risk. Clearway Pain Solutions Institute cannot guarantee and does not warrant the availability of such linked websites. Clearway Pain Solutions Institute cannot guarantee and does not assume responsibility for any damage incurred from accessing such linked websites nor from use, browsing or downloading information from such linked websites.
- CHANGES TO INTERNET PRIVACY STATEMENT
- Clearway Pain Solutions reserve the right to amend the Internet Privacy Statement at any time, for any reason. Clearway Pain Solutions will post a notice that this Internet Privacy Statement has been amended by revising the “Last updated” date at the bottom of the page.
- If you have any questions about this Internet Privacy Statement, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- Information we collect
- No Medical Information. Information on the Website is provided to further general consumer understanding, awareness and knowledge of pain. All information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. The information provided by the Website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice from health care providers. When you browse https://www.clearwaypain.com and do not interact with the site for any online service or product from Clearway Pain Solutions you browse anonymously. Personally, identifiable information–such as your name, address, phone number and email address–is not collected as you browse.
- Subscriptions. If you choose to interact with our site in other ways, such as subscribing to our newsletter, submitting questions or comments or requesting information or materials, we will collect certain personal information from you. The type of personal information collected will vary but may include name, phone number, email address, and other demographic information. We do not collect Social Security numbers or Dates of Birth via our website. The type of product or service that you seek will determine the personal information that is collected. For a listing of the exact type of personal information that will be collected from you, please refer to the appropriate online form.
- Tracking activity on our website
- We track how our site is used by both anonymous visitors and visitors who interact with the site. We may use third party software such as Google Analytics to help us analyze how users use the site. These tools may use “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google or other third-party company. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ us of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Clearway Pain Solutions.
- Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- We may also use a tracked phone number that records calls for quality assurance purposes. This practice will be identified to the caller upon placing the phone call to the tracked number. Callers will hear something similar to “This call may be recorded for training and quality assurance purposes”.
- We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (“service providers”), to provide the service on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our service is used. These third parties have access to you Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purposes. We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- How we use personal information
- Once collected, we may use your personal information (except for email address, which is outlined below) for the following purposes:
- Register you for products, services or programs you have requested
- Answer your emails or on-line requests
- Send information you request
- Ensure the website is relevant to your needs
- Deliver Clearway Pain Solutions services such as newsletters, meetings or events
- Notify you about new products/services, special offers, upgrades and other related information from the Clearway Pain Solutions
- Legal requirements to comply with legal obligations to protect and defend the rights or property of Clearway Pain Solutions, to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service, to protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public or to protect against legal liability.
- How we use your email address
- Users who have opted into our electronic newsletter may periodically receive emails from us regarding new products/services, special offers, news and other related information from Clearway Pain Solutions.
- We do not share, sell, trade, exchange or rent your email address to vendors for them to market their products or services to you. When we hire vendors to deliver emails to you on our behalf, they are under agreement and limited from using your email address for any other purpose.
- When we send email to you, we may be able to identify information about your email address, such as whether you can view graphic-rich HTML email. If your email address is HTML-enabled, we may choose to send you graphic-rich HTML email messages.
- How to opt out of email
- To opt out of an email list, please contact Clearway Pain Solutions
- Children under 13
- We do not knowingly solicit data online from or market online to children under the age of 13.
- Information security
- Clearway Pain Solutions implements security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We restrict access to personal information to our business partners who may need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- How We Safeguard Information
- Site security features
- Clearway Pain Solutions takes extensive measures and carefully selects third party companies that have sound security practices in place. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secured. For these reasons, and despite our measures, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us electronically.
- Our Internet Privacy Statement refers only to information collected through our website. For a copy of our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices, please contact Clearway Pain Solutions.
- Linking to other Internet sites
- Clearway Pain Solutions website may link to other Internet sites as other Internet sites may link to https://www.clearwaypain.com. Clearway Pain Solutions is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of other websites and cannot monitor them. To ensure your privacy is protected, we recommend that you review the privacy statements of other Internet sites you visit.
- Contacting Us About Internet Privacy
- You may contact us about our privacy practices at any time:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 833-301-PAIN
- By Mail: Clearway Pain Solutions, 201 Defense Hwy, Ste 250, Annapolis, MD, 21401
Updated: March 27, 2020