Getting a Clearway therapeutic massage can do you a world of good, particularly when it is part of an integrated Clearway care plan that we custom designed for each of our patients. If your Clearway healthcare practitioner includes massage therapy as part of your personalized pain management regimen, it can play an important part in pain relief and restoring physical function.
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments? Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Alleviate low back pain and improve range of motion
- Ease medication dependence
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller
- Relieve migraine pain
Will my insurance cover my massage?
Every insurance plan is different, so we will need to verify coverage and benefits for you. However, we do find that many insurance companies do cover the cost of massage therapy. In the event that massage therapy is not covered under your plan, we have competitive private pay rates available.
Who performs massage therapy and where?
Clearway has licensed Massage Therapists as part of our team who work in conjunction with our physicians, medical team, and physical therapist to put together customized treatment programs. Together they create a relaxing and enjoyable experience to ensure that you leave feeling relaxed, rejuvenated, and are receiving the maximum benefits as part of your overall treatment program.
Our licensed Massage Therapists provide therapeutic massages at a Clearway location in one of our warm, clean, and comfortable rooms complete with soft music and a therapeutic table specially designed for your comfort.