Did you know people who live with chronic pain are four times more likely to suffer from depression or anxiety than people without it? It can interfere with their ability to concentrate, eat or sleep. The pain of that loss affects not just the person who is grieving, but also everyone who cares about them.
Customized pain management treatment plans are designed to meet your unique needs and goals. Learn more about it at Clearway Pain Solutions.
What is a Customized Pain Management Treatment Plan?
Did you know an estimated 20.4% of U.S. adults experience chronic pain, and 7.4% of adults experience chronic pain that limits their life or work activities? Clearway understands pain management is not a one-size-fits-all solution and creates customized treatment plans for each patient to address their unique pain condition.
Clearway’s customized treatment plans include a combination of non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures, such as nerve blocks, radiofrequency ablation, and spinal cord stimulation. These procedures can help reduce pain and improve mobility, enabling patients to resume their daily activities and enjoy a better quality of life.
Clearway’s board-certified physicians and advanced practitioners work together to create a personalized treatment plan for each patient. They use state-of-the-art technology and the latest research to ensure the most effective pain management treatment for each patient.
When to Seek a Pain Management Treatment Plan
It’s essential to seek treatment if you are experiencing persistent, ongoing, or chronic pain. Pain that lasts for weeks, months, or years is considered chronic and can have significant physical and psychological effects on a person’s health.
Other signs that it’s time to seek pain management treatment include the following:
- Pain that interferes with daily activities: If pain affects your ability to perform everyday activities, it’s time to seek treatment. Pain that hinders mobility, sleep, work, and social life indicates medical intervention is necessary.
- Pain that doesn’t improve with over-the-counter medication: Over-the-counter medication can help alleviate mild discomfort. However, if pain persists or worsens, it may be time to seek medical attention.
- Pain that limits movement: If pain prevents you from moving or exercising, it may be necessary to seek pain management treatment to regain mobility.
- Pain caused by an injury or medical condition: Pain resulting from an injury or medical condition requires medical attention. Pain management treatment can help manage the pain and improve the patient’s quality of life.
Clearway Pain Solutions provides a range of customized pain management treatment options to help patients manage their pain effectively. Their team of medical professionals work closely with patients to develop personalized treatment plans that address their unique pain conditions.
What to Expect From a Pain Management Treatment Plan
When you’re in pain, you want to feel better. And when you look at your treatment plan and see the steps being taken to help you do just that, you’ll be encouraged. Your treatment plan is created by your doctor who has worked with thousands of patients like you and knows precisely how to get them back on their feet again.
We start by getting to know each patient–their background, medical history, goals and expectations, and what they’re hoping for from our services. Once we have all this information, we can create a treatment plan that will work best for each patient. We’ll always keep in mind their needs and concerns and the needs of their family or loved ones so that everyone involved feels like they are being taken care of throughout this process.
Our goal is always to ensure that everyone who walks through our doors feels like they have been heard and understood by us at Clearway Solutions–and this starts with having an established relationship built up before they ever arrive here!
What Are Pain Management Treatment Strategies?
Pain management is a crucial part of healthcare that aims to alleviate or reduce pain. Various strategies and treatments are available to manage pain, including medications, physical therapy, and psychological interventions. In this section, we will briefly overview pain management strategies and discuss the different treatments available at Clearway Pain Solutions.
At Clearway Pain Solutions, the following pain management treatment strategies are utilized:
- Interventional Pain Management: This approach uses minimally invasive procedures to diagnose and treat chronic pain. Interventional pain management techniques may include nerve blocks, facet joint injections, epidural steroid injections, radiofrequency ablation, and spinal cord stimulation. These procedures aim to block pain signals from reaching the brain or to reduce inflammation in the affected area.
- Medication Management: This is an opportunity for you and your medical professionals to discuss the options that offer the best chance at a full recovery while minimizing side effects – often through an interview or checklist.
- Physical Therapy: Physical therapy is a noninvasive approach to pain management that uses exercise, manual therapy, and other techniques to improve mobility and reduce pain. Clearway Pain Solutions offers individualized physical therapy programs to address specific pain conditions and to help patients regain function.
- Chiropractic Care: Chiropractic care involves the manipulation of the spine to improve spinal alignment and reduce pain. This approach may help manage neck and back pain, headaches, and other musculoskeletal conditions.
- Massage Therapy: Massage therapy is a noninvasive approach to pain management that can help reduce muscle tension and pain. Clearway Pain Solutions provides massage therapy as complementary to other pain management strategies.
- Worker’s Comp Injuries: Clearway Pain Solutions offers pain management services for workers who have been injured on the job. Treatment options may include physical therapy, medication, and interventional pain management.
- Motor Vehicle Injuries: Clearway Pain Solutions also offers pain management services for individuals injured in motor vehicle accidents. Treatment options may include interventional pain management, physical therapy, and chiropractic care.
Each of these strategies has unique factors that make them effective in managing different types and levels of pain. Clearway Pain Solutions provides an individualized approach to pain management, and the treatment plan is tailored to each patient’s specific needs and goals.
Why Choose Clearway Pain Solutions for a Customized Pain Management Treatment Plan?
What sets us apart from other chronic pain treatment providers? First and foremost, we take a multidisciplinary approach to pain management. This means that we will use a variety of techniques and therapies to provide you with relief. In addition to traditional pain management therapies, we offer alternative treatments like prolotherapy and massage therapy. We also believe in using the most advanced technology and evidence-based treatments available. If you’re ready to start your journey to pain-free living, contact us today to schedule a consultation. We look forward to meeting you and helping you get on the road to recovery.